Banana Dance is distributed under the GLPv2. A licensee of GPL-licensed software can:
- copy and distribute the program's unmodified source code,
- modify the program's source code and distribute the modified source,
- distribute compiled versions of the program, both modified and unmodified
- all distributed copies (modified or not) carry a copyright notice and exclusion of warranty
- This is already included on all files provided with the program.
- all modified copies are distributed under the GPL v2
- all compiled versions of the program are accompanied by the relevant source code, or a viable offer to make the relevant source code available
Non-GPL License Options
For developers not wishing to be held within the rules of the GPL, we will offer paid-non-GPL licensing options following the completion of beta testing.